Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Goggles at Bedtime


Not sure what to call the game they were playing the other night. It involved goggles & their monkey backpack/leash. Whatever it was, they thought it was hilarious (everything is clearly a LOT funnier right before bed). Love how the rules are always created as the game goes on. I don't think Logan ever really figured out what it was all about, but was happy to be in the middle of it anyway.
The game began when Goggle Guy came out.
This was his sidekick (sporting the monkey)Paused to pose for the lady w/ the camera
Laughing hysterically
Following w/ the leash... part of the game??
Even Goggle Guy gets tired

And another night... before bed... w/ goggles... not sure what is w/ this pattern...
Logan was supposed to be putting pj's on, but halfway through ended up putting goggles on instead. Loved how proud he was of them even though one ear strap was above one ear and below the other!



6 comments:

Duey and Kandace said...

:) Very cute!!
Didn't Connor go thru a goggle kick for awhile?:) The last couple posts I can't get over how grown up he looks!

Amber said...

I love the hysterical picture of Connor, and the one one of Google guy all tired out. The last series of the baby is just plain adorable!

Neisha said...

i bet you have a lot of laughter in your house :)

ShareandRemember said...

Your boys are adorable!

Burchibunch said...

I cant wait to see a little girl running right along with her big brothers! I need to look for some pink goggles for you:)

Amanda said...

haha wow. Thank you for the laugh, I needed it today :) - Your boys crack me up. Love all of the goggle pictures of Ty and Loggie and Connor's thumbs up picture. They are too funny. Thanks again for the fun long weekend! Loves ya