Some things I've been working on around here...
Freezing Peaches
Freezing Peaches
And painting this old table. I got it at an auction for $1. (It was Harold's old garage table for anyone that knew him) Just needed some sanding to get rid of the oil & a few good coats of paint.
This is my assistant. He has turned out to have tons of patience for sanding & painting. His big brother has about 30 seconds worth of interest, but Ty will work for hours & say he's too busy working to play. Brian got him his own painting board so that my painting projects don't look like they were done by a 3 year old completely (5 year old maybe?! I am NOT a good painter... these are clearly home made jobs)
Since I'm at it... here is one of my other painting projects from this year. It was an old table of my Gramma's that I stored for a LONG time before deciding weather it would look any better painted.
Before
AfterI'm always amazed what a little paint will do : ) Excuse the stacked baskets etc... just figuring what I would set there...
A toy chest I got @ a garage sale for $3...
Before

6 comments:
Yay! Looks like you are getting some "extra" things done on that list! They all look great! Ty has great work ethic eh:) I could use a little painting assistant:)
i've got a bunch of painting projects too. yes, it is amazing how paint can change something completely
Ok so the peaches look d-lish & the painting looks awesome! Everything looks so fresh! I especially like Harold's old garage table & the egg sign w/ it!
awesome paint jobs! we painted a somewhat ugly (oak colored) bed for ayla & it looks awesome now. i need to paint my kitchen chairs next. sanded them years ago!
Looks great, Erin!! Love that table!
The peaches look super yummy and the table (Harold's) looks great...so does the toy chest. I just understood another reason why it's good I don't have a house or a car with garage sales in reach! Looks like a heap of fun though!
Post a Comment