Today was Connor's 1st day of school. Here are some 1st day pictures....
Didn't realize how much energy (noise!!) this child generated until this morning when he'd left for school. I was sitting @ the table when I realized I could hear the clock ticking. I didn't even know our clock ticked. Imagine it won't be long until the other 2 fill in w/ noise of their own... but for now it is a little quieter around here.
And this guy slept through the trip to the bus. He was pretty bummed, but apparently got over it by breakfast.
8 comments:
It is SO much quieter around here...after the kids got on the bus, Archer was actually able to lay on the carpet in the living room and play with his cars uninterrupted. Such cute photos...!
it was very quiet here with no kids. it was amazing though how much i got done!
Cute first day pics! I can't get over how old & tall the boys look! Connor's safety gear is awesome- all for a bagel! ;) I love Ty's goofiness!
man, connor is a tall first grader!
Connor looks soooo old and grown up!!! Looks like he was happy and proud to be going to 1st grade. Don't worry, you won't hear that clock ticking for long...there is going to be a little princess there soon! ;) Miss you guys!
Connor looks happy to go! Logie looks cute next to big brother...and sooo innocent:) Love Ty's faces too! This must have been smiles before getting dressed:) And I agree with Ang...enjoy the ticking of the clock for 5 more weeks. Then the princess will be ruleing from her throne:)
oh my goodness. These pictures are great - Love the ones of Connor and Loggie on the first day - Mister C looks soo grown up! Love the smirk :)
-- The pics of Connor in his chef outfit are adorable as well... I honestly cannot believe he is in first grade! - Glad Ty made it through the day okay ;) Always love his silly pictures. - Glad you made it through the day too!
You've been a busy girl! I'm just catching up on posts because for some reason my bloglines is goofed up and I'm not getting the updates. Anyway, Clayton is also in first grade, and he's our baby! Time flies. Remember when Clayton and Connor were just little babies??
Post a Comment