The other night Brian & I were talking & in walked this little clown all decked out for... the circus?!? We were pretty surprised by his outfit because (1) none of the kids have ever tried it out (it's in their costume bin... but never thought it fit anyone & sort of envisioned it on a girl I guess... and it doesn't EXACTLY fit, although this didn't deter him... T was battling high waters during his whole... um... performance) (2) it was my sisters old halloween costume & that was the last time I think I've see it on which would have been about 17 years ago.
Ty had been my assistant garage saler that week... so had earned a treat @ the sales... a plastic bowling set. Just in time to use alternately as juggling pins : )
2 comments:
=]=]=]
Oh my goodness, could these pictures get any better?? Honestly, what a cutie! Love, the story behind it too, fun to read. Thanks for sharing! (The "bad" thing about your posts, is that they make me miss you all!)
That is so cute! Love all the new pix! Your boys are getting so big!
Post a Comment