Julie's parting gift to the kids for the day was... FUN DIP. Here are a few pictures of Logan today after enjoying his little treat. I think his bath tonight left him a little less green... but it's questionable : )
Sunday, September 26, 2010
That's Green
We spent Saturday shopping w/ Helen H & kids & Julie B. It was a really fun day considering there were 5 kids to 3 adults which is actually a better ratio for shopping than I typically get. The kids were really excited to be w/ their friends for the day even if it meant shopping. Needless to say there were a lot of snack breaks, potty breaks, story breaks & a finale @ McD's playland (& we MAY have ticked off the sales lady in the Macy's dressing room, but I think she needed a little loosening up anyway).
Julie's parting gift to the kids for the day was... FUN DIP. Here are a few pictures of Logan today after enjoying his little treat. I think his bath tonight left him a little less green... but it's questionable : )


Julie's parting gift to the kids for the day was... FUN DIP. Here are a few pictures of Logan today after enjoying his little treat. I think his bath tonight left him a little less green... but it's questionable : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It was a fun day and I NEVER shop with my kids--Julie deserves a prize!!
Hahah! Oh my word. That IS green. I have never seen a kid get that into fun-dip... They should use him for advertising.
haha!
okay, I think I need to hear the story about MAcy's....it's got to be a good one :)
Not a particularly original story... we just happened to do a little bit of dressing room door slamming (or 1 of the 5 kids did!) while playing some weird game they'd made up. Helen & I had landed in the maternity section & spent a little too much time there I think. Julie had been a good sport & read the kids stories for a bit while they waited. There was also an interesting attempt @ wearing a flesh colored nursing bra (by my oldest) that had the 3 boys in a fit of giggles... not too impressive to the sales lady I guess!
Post a Comment