Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Places to go, people to see...

Ty started riding w/o training wheels a few weeks ago. He still has to have someone run alongside based on a few crazy turns we've seen, but he thinks he's ready to go!




6 comments:

Neisha said...

he's so cute :)

Aleigh said...

Thought of a blog name for you -
3 jacks & a jill

Burchibunch said...

Hes so cute! Impressive bike riding! I like Aleighs blog name for you too!

" Mama "Looie said...

What a handsome little guy he is! I love him to pieces! He really is a determined 3 yr old. I was really impressed when he took off on that little bike! Great job, Ty!

Gramma Chris said...

Ty....great job!!! You're doing a great job keeping up with your big brother. I'll have to come and visit so you can show me how good you can ride. :)

Angie said...

Good job Ty!!!