Friday, August 20, 2010

Swim Lessons

Some pictures from Connors lessons this year... he is becoming a little fish. Amazing what one year can do for kids. Last year the bobs were really intimidating to him, but this year we see his feet sticking up out of the water more than his top end... practicing head stands : )




And the other 2 were keeping busy during swim lessons too...



Logan was busy trying to figure out how to do the same thing as his brother

This guy was in time out because the running free thing went a little haywire (or coming back when I called him was a bit confusing?!). He wasn't suffering too much - he had a granola bar and an entertaining brother to keep him company.
Time out continued... he doesn't look too disturbed by his big punishment.
Our tree hugger : ) Hee hee
The end of swimming. It was really cute - Ty would run to see Connor after class & tell him how proud of him he was. Guess that 1/2 hour apart was good for them : )

6 comments:

Neisha said...

Nolan was the same way..very scared of the water last year. this year he has no fear.
we'll have to get our boys together at the Dells :)

Heather S said...

we missed out on lessons this year because of traveling back and forth.. but i'm surprised at how much our kids have learned on their own!
(your.boys.are.adorable)

Mariah said...

Aw, very sweet. :)

Jenny said...

Wow, does Connor ever look like his Daddy!
P.S. We'll be at Menomonie for the weekend I think. Uncle Del will be there. I suppose it's too close to Baby time for you?

Gramma Chris said...

Headstands? Hmmm....his daddy was always doing handstands. :D Cute pics of everyday stuff. I'm getting anxious to see a little pink bundle in the pics!

Angie said...

ohmygoodness! He looks soo grown up!! Chloe loved swimming lessons. The first time or 2 I wondered why I was even bothering...but she ended up learning quite a bit!