The extent of our fall decorations this year... funny how a mum for $4.50 can make a girl so happy! My milk jug has hid out in the garage since I bought it this summer, so was happy to pull it out & pair it up w/ something!
Would that be one of your Happy and Brians grouchy garage sale finds???:) When is that little guy ever going to come...I know you want him out more than I do...hopeing its soon!
4 comments:
LOVE IT!!! The milk jug is really cute & the mum looks great beside it.Even better that it didn't cost much! It's a great fall look!!
Would that be one of your Happy and Brians grouchy garage sale finds???:) When is that little guy ever going to come...I know you want him out more than I do...hopeing its soon!
looks nice! I'm missing not having a lawn, doesn't make it as fun to decorate for the seasons. And you're not pokey, it was a nice stroll :)
I got all excited when I saw on my RSS feed reader that there was a new post from you... and all I get is this milk can! I thought... oh well...
It is a pretty cool can and I love mums! I really do... (I'm just waiting for something even more exciting!) ;)
Post a Comment