Friday, September 19, 2008

Target Practice

Hunting season is here according to the boys at our house! Here are some pictures of a few Saturdays ago when Connor was getting some target practice. I have a feeling he'll get more time at the target than his Daddy will! Ty follows along w/ suction cup arrows & Connors old bow. Will have to get some pictures of that next time... we hadn't set him up yet when these were taken.




4 comments:

Neisha said...

ah yes, I know all about hunting season. we have a hunter in our family and I feel that one is bad enough can't imagine what you'll be going through in a few years when you've got 3-4 hunters.
how are you feeling? baby wanting to come yet?

Brian, Erin, Connor & Ty said...

I know... my future looks full of hunting stories at the supper table doesn't it?! Should give me some shopping/girl time while Brian has the boys tho... or that's my plan anyway! Baby seems perfectly content this week to stay where he's at so we'll keep you posted!! Fun seeing you guys last week : )

Amanda said...

Wow! Connor looks so old in these pictures! My little man is growing up too fast. Really makes me wish I could make them stay little forever...

Duey and Kandace said...

How Cute!!! Does Connor still tell tall hunting tales?:)