
Buddies... most of the time...

Funny big brother

Funny little brother. Ty trying to tell me that my photo shoot stinks I guess... this is his new thing... everything is "peeyeww" (sp!)

Ty was saying cheese... somehow this wasn't the shot I was looking for either

Little guy had enough I guess. At this point I was even bribing them w/ chocolate chips. Guess I've got even more respect for photographers now! Can't imagine adding another little boy to the picture scene... can't get these 2 to sit still as it is!!
8 comments:
my mom tried to take photos of me & the kids with my belly & it didn't go so well either. only 2 turned out & only 1 of those was super good. we had lots of funny ones too though - ones that tell a story! how are you feeling nowadays? when do you head to convention?
i like the first one. that's really cute
Mindy... amazing how much effort can go into getting one good picture! Glad you got one anyway - I will have to get remotivated and see what we can come up w/ before we have another one to add to the mix! Convention is Wed for us - can't believe it's here already! Had been having more contractions, but the last couple days have gone w/o them so must have just been a false alarm. Babies love to do that! How about you?
getting exciting around there, eh? Your comment totally distracted me from whatever I was going to say on here... oh well, really cute pix, even if they didn't 'turn out'.
Hello to Harold and Rose...have been thinking about them.
Cute pics...I have that same contracting problem. I am trying to will him out this weekend or next week so I can make Marion....we'll see! Good luck with labor & delivery. Can't wait to hear:)
Love the photo shoot of the 2 buddies- especially the one with Ty being silly and plugging his nose! Too cute! Thanks for sharing them even though it didn't turn out like you'd hoped!
those pices are sooo precious!!! how is everything w/you guys going??? can't wait to hear when the new lil' guy arrives!!!
just thought I'd stop by to see if Ty's a big bro yet! ;)
Post a Comment