Monday, September 15, 2008

School Days

Connor started preschool a few weeks ago & so far seems to love it (especially the bus ride... funny how that doesn't last!). I drove him to school the first few days & found out that it is apparently WAY more fun to ride w/ the kids on the bus than w/ Mom (when did that happen?!) Ty & I are having fun spending a little time together in the mornings on our own... it's crazy how quiet it is w/ just one little boy at home in the morning! Glad to have some time with him especially with baby arriving soon...

Connor on orientation night

The big 1st day

4 comments:

Amber said...

They grow so fast...any twinges yet? Anxious to hear, having a newborn is amazing;)

Burchibunch said...

He looks old enough for about 1st grade! I still cant believe how tall he is. Glad hes liking school...anxious for baby to come!

Brandon and Elena said...

Stumbled on your blog a while back, but having seen you so recently, figured I should leave a comment rather than just lurk. What a big boy, with a back pack and everything! Hope Ty really enjoys every second of alone with Mommy time!

Duey and Kandace said...

Glad he likes going to school. He's SO cute with that grin!:)
I keep thinking of you and wondering how much longer.