Friday, September 19, 2008

Roasting Marshmallows

We went to Helen & Shauns over Labor Day weekend & saw some friends we don't get to see very often. Got to meet Dan & Amy's little sweetheart Miriam : ) Really fun night relaxing & eating too much food!

Didn't take many pictures, but got a few of the little buddies enjoying their marshmallows & sharing a chair. Bet they won't be fitting into one chair for long!

Connor & Nolan

The faces seemed to get progressively messier as I was taking pictures. I guess eating a smore is kind of like eating spaghetti in public. Maybe not the time you want pictures taken : )

About to lose our droopy marshmallow!

2 comments:

shaunandhelen said...

Was this one of those things on your list to do before baby ? ;)

Brian, Erin, Connor & Ty said...

Ha ha! No, but should have been. Just one of those things I do when I can't sleep at 3 in the morning now : P